Remember that business where you had to interact with someone that had a crappy attitude? Maybe they were snippy or just down right rude. Whatever the case, you probably couldn't wait to get out of their presence. The bottom line is that positive attitudes attract people. Negative or crabby attitudes repel people.
So what can you write about leveraging the power of positive attitudes for business profit? Here are a few suggestions:
- How to motivate and rejuvenate your team
- Affirmations for business
- 5 strategies to make you smile instead of shouting
- What a positive attitude can do for you physically and how that will make a difference in your business
- What a positive attitude can do for your mind/emotions and how it affects your business
- How positive attitudes affect your health and in turn, your business.
- Why people with positive attitudes make better leaders
- How positive attitudes improve customer relations and sales