You can't go anywhere without seeing someone talking on a cell or working on an electronic communication device. During Cell Phone Courtesy Month, it's important that business owners (and everyone) respect those around them and follow proper etiquette. Here are some things you may want to consider writing about.
- How business owners can be negatively affected by their poor cell/device etiquette
- Dos and don'ts of cell phone/device use for business owners
- Do you really need to be “connected” in the doctors waiting room?
- Consider your surroundings – things to keep in mind before you turn your device on
- What to do when someone else's call/activity disturbs you
- What your device use says about your business ethics
For more on this topic visit the founder of the month, Jacqueline Whitmore.