Are you a list maker or do you know someone who is? Well, here's a day to celebrate! Checklist Day is October 30.
There are oodles of things you can share with your readers about checklists, no matter what niche you cover. Here are a few post ideas to get you started.
- 5 ways checklists can make a difference to your readers
- The benefit of checklists, even if everything isn't checked off
- 5 tips for making effective checklists
- The top 3 times when checklists are an absolute must
- Plain checklists vs. colorful or decorated lists (pros & cons of each)
- Programs, software, or widgets with checklists (like Rainlender to-do list)