As an online business owner, you may have felt neck pain, eye pain, hand/ arm pain, or back pain due to the amount of time you spend on the computer. When you experience these aches and pains, it's difficult to concentrate or physically run your business. To rejuvenate yourself and your business, take a look at the ergonomics, that is the interaction between you and the things around you, and make adjustments accordingly.
- Here are a few blog topics ideas you may want to use to connect with your readers.
- Define ergonomics and describe why every business owner should know more about the topic.
- Common aches and pains associated with online business owners (long computer use).
- Share ergonomic strategies and tips. Here are a few for ideas.
- Share how making an ergonomic change helped to alleviate your pain.
- Write a review of several ergonomic products or create a comparison chart to share with your readers.