I know you've seen the info commercials about teaching your baby to read at an early age. Learning a second language is also something that your child can do. Young children are like little sponges and their minds grow at an extraordinary rate! While the kids are young is a prime time to start teaching them a second language.
If you'd like to give your kids a head start in the language area, you may want to take advantage of this *free CD which covers:
- French, Japanese, Spanish, and English
- Vocabulary for everyday objects
- Cultural stories, customs, and characters
- Conversational phrases
- Colors, numbers, and time
- Music and lyrics…and more
You can get more details about the program and CD here.