As a business owner, you'd like to be able to do everything yourself but because there are only 24 hours in a day, you just can't do it all. That's where ghostwriters can step in and help you out with content creation. During the week of March 1-7, National Ghostwriters Week, it's a great time to blog about those wonderful writers. If you need some ideas to get you started, check out these prompts.
1. How to choose a ghostwriter that's right for you
2. Where to find quality ghostwriters
3. What should you expect from a ghostwriter?
4. Tips for communicating with a ghostwriter
5. Why all ghostwriters are not created equal
6. How you can help a new ghostwriter grow his/her skills and business