Giveaway: Digital photography ebook
This is a whopping 28 page ebook that answers common questions about digital photography. From families who want that great shot every time, eBayers or photo bloggers, this makes a nice give away on your blog. Download it, upload it to your blog and link to it from there.
Click to download => [download#60#nohits]
The following is a sample blog post you can use if you need a little help writing the post.
If you've every wondered how to take better digital pictures, no matter the lighting or subject, here is a handy free guide that will help you with many of your digital photography questions.
It includes answers to questions like:
– What is the biggest mistake made by beginning digital photographers?
– How to decide on the right digital camera.
– How to decide is a picture is worth taking.
– How to get the white balance right.
– How to take clear shots for indoor sports.
– Advantages/disadvantages of raw vs. Jpeg format photographs.
– What are the best settings for low light/nighttime conditions?
– What is hyperfocal distance?
– How to take a photo of a glass sign or a framed picture in glass
– How to get high contrast natural light black and white pictures.
– Time lag from the time you take a picture until it is on the memory card.
– How to avoid redeye in dim light.
– Small object close up pictures.
– How to photograph gemstones and jewelry.
– How to take a picture with both strong sun and shade.
– Capturing personality in photos of people.
– How can I understand depth of field?
– Settings and techniques for photographing birds and wildlife.
– How to take pictures into the sun and avoid lens flare.
– How to take good pictures in the snow or on the beach.
Get the answers by downloading your free 28-page guide:
It is a PDF document and you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view it. If you don't have this software, you can get it here.
[hidepost]Premium members: If you're interested to make money from this report or promote the product behind this report, you can find out more about the product here. To join the affiliate program, click here.[/hidepost]