Healthy vision is important to everyone but especially to anyone who spends a lot of time online. During Healthy Vision Month, teach your readers how to maintain good vision health. Here are are a variety of things you may want to blog about.
- Discuss computer settings that help to save your sight.
- When to use bright-white and when to use natural lighting in your home office?
- Help readers to adapt in the kitchen. Share tips and tricks to reduce eye strain when cooking.
- Describe how some lense coatings are especially helpful when on the computer.
- What is CVS (computer vision syndrome) and how can you avoid it?
- What are computer glasses and how are they different from reading glasses?
- Why should you be concerned about employee or team members' vision?