Celebrate your home-based business with something special during the week of Oct. 10-16, 2010! No matter what stage your home business is at, simply being able to say you work from home is cause for rejoicing. So many people feel stuck in their corporate, 9 to 5 jobs. Aren't you glad you aren't one of them?
To celebrate your home-based business freedom, you may want to do one or more of the following:
Things To Write About
- Make a post about how your business has changed your life.
- Write about where you were in your business goals this time last year…or 5 years ago.
- What was the major turning point in deciding to start your home business?
- What has your new work schedule allowed you to do that you couldn't do before?
Getting Readers Involved
- Hold a contest to celebrate.
- Ask readers to share their favorite business quotes.
- Encourage readers to share the name of their favorite mentor and why.
- Create a poll on a related topic.
- Give away goodies, including your time! (great publicity)
- Invite readers over for “online coffee” and a chat about starting or maintaining a home-business.
The sky's the limit! Do something special and have fun.