As women, it can difficult to find time for ourselves. The demands of daily life, work, and parenting seem to eat up all of our time. This means our friendships often suffer. We need to remember the important roles our women friends play in our lives and make time for these friendships.
Since September is Women's Friendship Month, now would be the perfect time to grow your friendships and help others do the same. Here are a few ideas you may want to blog about.
- Online vs. offline friendships
- Even friendships have lines that shouldn't be crossed.
- Making new friends
- Dos and Don'ts in any friendship
- Knowing when to stay neutral
- What to do when your friend drags you down.
- How much is too much information to share?
- Why do you consider your best friend “the best”?
- Mixing friendships and business
- Balancing friendship and home responsibilities
- Showing appreciation
- When you find out a “friend” really isn't a friend
There are oodles of more things you can write about. If you need more ideas, you may want to grab this free guide that is in the public domain, so you can even share it with your readers.
Download and share ==> Making And Keeping Friends (480 downloads)