Allergies and asthma are not exclusive to spring and summer, but for many people this seems to be the time when the symptoms peak. Since this is National Allergy/Asthma Awareness Month, it's a great time to talk with your readers about this subject. Here are a few items you may bring up in a post.
- Did you know that even minor allergies can affect productivity at home, business, or school? Discuss how and share solutions.
- Have you heard about the new vaccine for people with cat allergies?
- What precautions do you need take if you have an allergy or asthma?
- Poll your readers with, “Do you think birth order affects allergy risk?” Use this resource to keep readers informed.
- What can you do in your home office to lessen the effect of allergies or asthma?
- How can you help employees or team members boost their immune systems?