It's easy to see how home and family niches can take advantage of April's National Gardening Month but how on earth can other niches incorporate it? Here are a few ideas you can blog about no matter what your niche.
- How gardening can help business owners to refocus and stay physically fit
- Benefits of plants in the home office
- How to create a terrarium for your desk
- Calming effect of watching nature from your (office) window (de-stress)
- Creating an (office) window box that draws birds and butterflies
- 5 plants that sooth the senses
- Too cold to plant? Try (office) window pane seed germination to lift your spirits.
- Double-duty window sill herb gardens great for the senses and cooking
For 101 ideas visit the National Garden Month site