Whether your readers are business owners or have a j-o-b outside the home, National Recreation & Parks Month is well worth blogging about. Here are some ideas you may want to incorporate into your July posts.
- Have you seen your local parks? – How to play the out of town tourist in your local area.
- Make a bucket list of the local and national parks you'd like to visit. Share it with your readers.
- Ways parks can inspire and expand your business
- Business at the park. Talk about ways you can take care of business while enjoying the atmosphere or attractions.
- Associate one or more of your products with day trips or parks. Discuss how your product can help.
- Give tips for organizing a company's Family Day at the park.
- Share activities that parents and kids can do together at a park
- Share a checklist or two for packing for a day trip or weekend trip to a park