May is is Older Americans Month so it's the perfect time for you to write about these wonderful people! Each year, the Administration On Aging (AOA) comes up with a theme on the topic. This year, it is Connecting the Community and how technology is helping older Americans. To incorporate this celebration into your blogging schedule, you may want to write about:
- How an older American has influenced your business (taught you good business practices, etc.)
- How your online business caters to the needs of older Americans
- The challenges older Americans face regarding computer usage.
- What your parents are doing to help their community
- How the buying practices of older Americans affects your business
- Products, programs, software, and services which help older Americans contribute to the community (or online)