March 6-12 is Celebrate Your Name Week. No matter what niche your business is in, there is plenty for you to blog about during this week. Here are a few suggestions.
1. Talk about the importance of sharing your personal name (or at least part of it) with your readers and customers. Hint: trust
2. Blog about things to consider when choosing the name of a new website.
3. Some business names are easier to brand than others. For example, when you think of Blog Energizer, you automatically think of an online blog and energy because it's composed of words you already know. What about unique names like Xerox? What are the pros and cons of going with the built-in branding versus using a made-up name?
4. Think of several of your favorite stores. How does their name figure into how you feel about them?
5. Most kids go through a period where they want to be called something different. Brainstorm reasons why this is and how parents can handle it.
6. From your personal name to your business name, talk about the meaning.